Social Media Marketing Business
Why do you always have such great titles?
[Me] Because that’s what I do.
Why can’t I create titles like that?
[Me] You can
While the rules for search engine optimization (SEO) and social media marketing optimization (SMO) are always changing, there are some tried and true psychological strategies that you can use when you create headlines (or titles) for your articles, blog posts, and YouTube videos to name a few.
Remember, no matter what you do online and...
[This article was originally featured inSpeaker Magazine.]I interviewed five fabulous speakers on how they use Instagram for their business. Not too surprising, there were five completely different strategies for how they use and how they determine results. There were only two consistent messages in the interviews, one, use the native app which means install Instagram on your phone and use that. Do not rely on third-party tools to help you manage or automate your activity. And second, if you...
The average person will spend over 5 years of their life on social media according to a study done by MediaKix.
According to the study, the average time spent per day on YouTube is 40 minutes, Facebook is 35 minutes, Instagram 15 minutes, and Twitter is a lone one minute. When you add that up over a lifetime it is 5 years and 4 months.
Also keep in mind that it is not just the time spent per platform that is increasing, it is also the number of people using them...
- The majority (43 percent) of small businesses spend about 6 hours per week on social media (about the equivalent of one whole workday?)
- 55 percent of small businesses have blogs...and the average post takes about 1-3 hours to create?
- Most post on Facebook and Twitter several times of week...Pinterest and LinkedIn? Not so much.
- $26 is the minimum that most small businesses pay...
Creating a social media strategy can sound pointless and overwhelming. After all, social media is supposed to be live as it’s happening, so why would you have a plan? Then you start thinking about all of the other...
Remember people don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care. So continue to nurture your existing relationships and focus on building new relationships with those who can help you spread your message—...
Many companies aren’t aware of how to avoid common online pitfalls that can detract from their efforts so they either get frustrated or give up. Here are three areas where companies often make...
Let’s go back to days of Polaroid’s, 35 mm, and 110 film. Even in the days of film we took selfies. It was how you documented a vacation that you were on but didn’t have anyone to take the picture, or it was you hanging out with your friends...
I know this may surprise you but all of those little photos of people that you see on LinkedIn, they are real people just like you! They don’t like to be talked at, told what to do, or to be...
- Blog (15)
- In the Media (33)
- Effective Digital Marketing (15)
- Social Media Marketing Business (40)
- Great Company Culture (18)
- Marketing to Different Generations (3)
- Customer Experience Strategy (26)
- Branding Building Strategies (34)
- Why Brand Experience is Important (9)
- Creating Employee Brand Ambassadors (10)
- Business and Economic Development (34)
- Executive Personal Branding (31)
- Case Studies: Website Clients (4)
- Case Studies: Branding and Marketing Clients (2)