Case Studies: Website Clients
Bridging bias and building unity through multi-faith peacemaking.
The board was interested in creating more consistency with their marketing and better leveraging digital and online marketing. They also were in a prime position where rebranding the organization could give them the blessing of a founding member and be a conversation-starter for new initiatives that the organization was about to launch.
- Faith-based organizations
- Faith-based professionals …
Bill works with organizations to transform reactive problem management into proactive, results-based solutions.
Mel challenges me to expand my own thinking in order to create a successful business. She is pleasant to work with and her talent is unmatched. I’ve been able to rebuild my entire program under her guidance and coaching. She challenges me to think beyond the norm and work through problem-solving issues that produce tangible outcomes for my clients. We rebuilt everything from the phi…
Yes, Lois Creamer is a Raving Fan of Melanie Asher. Here's why...
- Lois came to us with a very outdated website and was looking for a complete refresh of her website's appearance and content. She had been in business for decades but wanted her website to look more modern and professional.
- Lois works with speakers, consultants, and subject matter experts to book more business, make more money, and fully monetize their intellectual property.
- Professional …
"Our expectations were exceeded. We provided them with the content for our new website and they immediately began designing a beautiful, inviting and user-friendly site. As a result of their impressive designs, our website traffic has exploded and we now have a solid social media platform. We are now working on a 2.0 version to be released shortly. Thank you-Team Omicle for a job well done."
Ed.D-DEO, Center for Student Achievement Solutions
About the Business
- Chandra’s …
- Blog (29)
- In the Media (33)
- Effective Digital Marketing (21)
- Social Media Marketing Business (45)
- Great Company Culture (18)
- Marketing to Different Generations (7)
- Customer Experience Strategy (29)
- Branding Building Strategies (41)
- Why Brand Experience is Important (10)
- Creating Employee Brand Ambassadors (10)
- Business and Economic Development (42)
- Executive Personal Branding (33)
- Case Studies: Website Clients (4)
- Case Studies: Branding and Marketing Clients (2)
- Case Studies (6)
- Services Available by Omicle (3)
- INSIDE OUT Project: The New Board: It Doesn't Hurt to Be Different (3)