Case Studies: Branding and Marketing Clients
Most brands would do anything to create the deep emotional connection and intense loyalty enjoyed by our client, a 50-year old regional non-profit. The organization was named after one of its charismatic, larger-than-life leaders. Back in the day, the founders had united the community around their mission of fostering conversations about diversity in various mediums--a public access television talk show, retreats, and workshops. But now, all but the TV show was shut down due to financial mismana…
When Sam left the industry-leading company where he’d worked for the better part of a decade to strike out on his own, he had big ambitions: to compete with his former employer on a global scale, with an offering that would set a new industry standard for ethics, safety, and client value.
He was soon joined by two colleagues he’d met during his 16-year tenure in the industry, who had also become friends. The three shared the same vision for improving the industry, and together they attacked the…
Tell us where you want to be, and We’ll get you there.
Executive-Level Expertise | Interdisciplinary Approach | Cost-Effective
What is a Fractional Chief Marketing Officer?
The rise of the Fractional CMO comes at a great time: CEOs are looking to make sense of both the digital transformation and the pandemic and CMOs thrive on the opportunity to problem-solve, a chance to leave a lasting impact on the companies that we align with, and have an entrepreneurial spirit. …
Tell me where you want to be, and I’ll get you there.
Fresh Perspective | Executive-Level Expertise | Interdisciplinary Approach | Cost-Effective
What is a Virtual Chief Marketing Officer?
A Virtual CMO is someone with the ability to work with you to reveal your business goals, design the strategy, programs, and operations you need to reach them, and then execute – all without having to hire and manage full-time staff.
A Virtual CMO can save your reputation and increase your rev…
- Blog (46)
- In the Media (33)
- Effective Digital Marketing (27)
- Social Media Marketing Business (50)
- Great Company Culture (20)
- Marketing to Different Generations (8)
- Customer Experience Strategy (33)
- Branding Building Strategies (54)
- Why Brand Experience is Important (13)
- Creating Employee Brand Ambassadors (13)
- Business and Economic Development (46)
- Executive Personal Branding (36)
- Case Studies: Website Clients (4)
- Case Studies: Branding and Marketing Clients (4)
- Case Studies (9)
- Services Available by Omicle (4)
- INSIDE OUT Project: The New Board: It Doesn't Hurt to Be Different (5)