Perfect Your Personal Brand and Attract Results Now
Your successful personal brand starts at LinkedIn. Elevate your professional presence with a complete and optimized LinkedIn profile.
Like it or not, your LinkedIn Profile is your first impression when you engage with a prospective client. Don't make the mistake of treating it as a static resume, it needs to convey how your professional expertise uniquely qualifies you for the opportunity you are seeking.
DID YOU KNOW?
An optimized LinkedIn Profile ranks higher in LinkedIn search results, giving you access to more opportunities.
One size rarely fits all. Pick the option that best fits your needs.
DIY: How to Maximize Your Results on LinkedIn
- 24/7 access to the virtual training
- Build and optimize your own profile
- Get the best expert and data-driven strategies to accomplish your goals
Social Media IMPACT - BONUS TRAINING: What You Really Need to Know About Social Media
- Everything in CORE
- Re/Write up to five (5) "Experiences"
- Re/Write up to three (3) "Volunteer Experiences"
- Three (3) rounds of revisions are included.
- One 30-minute Zoom session to talk about your goals or customized strategies for using LinkedIn.
- Craft Headline for Profile
Re/Write "About" section of LinkedIn Profile
- Re/Write up to three (3) "Experiences"
- Re/Write up to two (2) "Volunteer Experiences"
- Review rest of Profile and make suggestions
- One (1) round of revisions as necessary
GET REAL RESULTS
Optimize for the Opportunities You Want
Landing that dream opportunity means you need to walk your talk and look your part--online and off. An optimized LinkedIn Profile shows that you are the ideal professional before they even contact you.
Elevate Your Professional Brand
Having a LinkedIn Profile that stands out is essential to your success.
LinkedIn has more than 600 million users worldwide, don't get lost in the weeds.
The use of keywords determines if or how you appear in search results. Identifying the right keywords and incorporating them into your profile is vital.
ALIGN WITH YOUR RESUME
Remember, your LinkedIn Profile is NOT your resume. It amplifies your professional credibility by presenting an engaging story about your expertise.
PRIDE IN YOUR PROFILE
You should be proud to have people "check you out" on LinkedIn. Give yourself a competitive advantage in the market with an optimized LinkedIn Profile.