Case Study: A Multi-Faith Organization Re-brand for Growth and Success
Bridging bias and building unity through multi-faith peacemaking.
The board was interested in creating more consistency with their marketing and better leveraging digital and online marketing. They also were in a prime position where rebranding the organization could give them the blessing of a founding member and be a conversation-starter for new initiatives that the organization was about to launch.
- Faith-based organizations
- Faith-based professionals
- Diverse communities
We did a complete re-branding from the organization name, logo redesign, crafted an effective positioning statement, and built an easy-to-navigate website that is search engine optimized (SEO).
The website content was streamlined and crafted to better communicate the value the organization delivers. The website itself was also designed with the plan of expansion to accommodate the television series they already produce in addition to a podcast they will be releasing shortly.
- By using the Divi theme and our custom WordPress training videos, Paths to Understanding is able to easily maintain their own website.
- Staff is confidently able to manage digital marketing and website updates while maintaining and boosting the integrity of their online ranking.
- Brand Development
- Brand Identity
- SEO Website Optimization
- Social media marketing and Search Engine Optimization education and training for the staff
- WordPress website built on Divi by Elegant Themes
- Email opt-in
You know you want to get your custom branded website.
Let's get started now
- Blog Articles (129)
- Client Case Studies (14)
- Services Available by Omicle (6)
- Omicle In the Media (33)
- Brand Experience Strategy (31)
- Branding Strategies in Marketing (74)
- Customer Experience Strategy | CX Strategy (49)
- Develop a Growth Mindset Marketing (22)
- Effective Digital Marketing Strategy (40)
- Executive Personal Branding (36)
- Go To Market Strategy (31)
- Holiday Marketing Strategies (1)
- Impact of Business on the Economy (50)
- Importance of Diversity and Inclusion | DEI (1)
- INSIDE OUT Project: The New Board: It Doesn't Hurt to Be Different (5)
- Marketing Operations Strategy (11)
- Multi-Generational Marketing Strategy (11)
- Scaling Your Business (19)
- Scaling Your Business LAUNCH Stage (12)
- Scaling Your Business GROWTH Stage (12)
- Scaling Your Business TRANSFORM Stage (6)
- Social Media Marketing Strategy (51)
- Strategies to Build Brand Loyalty (28)
- Guest Post (1)
- Hiring a Fractional CMO or Marketing Agency (1)