How Good Are You At Getting Your Business Out There?
One problem businesses have is in getting their businesses out into the world. The visibility of their brand and the value that they provide. Some leaders are naturally better at this than others. For some, they may be more introverted. While others might be more extroverted and better suited to getting their business and brand out there. Some may be investing all their time in the actual running of their business and might just not be quite sure which direction to take. The good news is that there are a few different options out there for you. Here are some for you to consider.
Know Your Actual Target Market
Your business will be a better fit for some more than others--this is the value of branding. This is why it is important to be clear about who you’ll be targeting--your key demographic or target audience.
Identifying this can be a challenge leaving leaders feeling like they simply don’t know which direction to take. It's natural to think in terms of "more is better" but the search algorithms favor specificity. And, the more specific you can be about your market, the easier it will be to connect with them and leave them feeling like you really "get them". You'll be the brand that they think of first.
Online Ranking Is Everything These Days
If your business is solely based online, you understand how important your SEO ranking is. It’s pretty much everywhere. You need to ensure that your website is ranking for some of the keywords applicable to your brand, and your product. Even if you aren’t selling from your website, this is still important. Take Amazon or Etsy or any of the other sales platforms. The product you sell there won’t be the only one. No matter where you sell online, this will always be a consideration.
Pushing It Into The World Means Money
Marketing costs money. In all cases, you’re going to be spending money if you’re looking to do some wide-reaching marketing over a sustained period of time. It should be sustained for the best outcome. Only spend the money you can afford, it might be that your business needs it elsewhere. It all depends on your business type and how you get business. Some like to apportion a certain amount of profit right back into marketing to properly grow their business. Some prefer to save up a budget and then use that in their marketing approach. Whichever you choose, don’t just throw money at the problem. Make sure that you scope it out with brilliant research before parting with your hard-earned business cash.
Omicle delivers brand clarity, marketing strategy, and operational efficiency to prepare leaders to scale their business. If you are ready to scale your business, contact us today to get started.
- Blog Articles (129)
- Client Case Studies (14)
- Services Available by Omicle (6)
- Omicle In the Media (33)
- Brand Experience Strategy (31)
- Branding Strategies in Marketing (74)
- Customer Experience Strategy | CX Strategy (49)
- Develop a Growth Mindset Marketing (22)
- Effective Digital Marketing Strategy (40)
- Executive Personal Branding (36)
- Go To Market Strategy (31)
- Holiday Marketing Strategies (1)
- Impact of Business on the Economy (50)
- Importance of Diversity and Inclusion | DEI (1)
- INSIDE OUT Project: The New Board: It Doesn't Hurt to Be Different (5)
- Marketing Operations Strategy (11)
- Multi-Generational Marketing Strategy (11)
- Scaling Your Business (19)
- Scaling Your Business LAUNCH Stage (12)
- Scaling Your Business GROWTH Stage (12)
- Scaling Your Business TRANSFORM Stage (6)
- Social Media Marketing Strategy (51)
- Strategies to Build Brand Loyalty (28)
- Guest Post (1)
- Hiring a Fractional CMO or Marketing Agency (1)