Case Study: Brand Building for the Education Subject Matter Expert
"Our expectations were exceeded. We provided them with the content for our new website and they immediately began designing a beautiful, inviting and user-friendly site. As a result of their impressive designs, our website traffic has exploded and we now have a solid social media platform. We are now working on a 2.0 version to be released shortly. Thank you-Team Omicle for a job well done."
Ed.D-DEO, Center for Student Achievement Solutions
About the Business
- Chandra’s business had begun to expand at a rapid rate, and she needed to add additional team members to address the needs of her clients. There was a sense of urgency to review and revise the website, which she built as a novice when she was working as an independent consultant. Chandra desperately needed branding, marketing, and a new website that would represent her new company.
- Committed to helping districts and schools address the academic and behavioral needs of all students.
- Government Agencies
- School Districts and Schools
- Parents, Families, and Students
Chandra’s business did not have a website that captured the information to represent the changes that had taken place in her company. She needed to rebrand, market, and update the company’s website to include content about the new team members’ expertise, services that the company could provide to transform districts and schools to narrow and close the achievement gap. Also, based on her clientele, she wanted to include resources to support her clients work at the central office and school levels.
Brand Identity and Positioning Statement…
Chandra already had her company name, so we designed a logo for her. We crafted her positioning statement and updated her LinkedIn project to reflect the branding.
We built her a customized website and created several drop-down tabs to ensure that the content was targeted to the needs of the company’s clients. The purpose of creating a new website was to reposition the company in the field of education as content experts in specific areas targeted to improve the central office and schools bottom line; student achievement. Also, the website needed to provide new and future clients with the ability to navigate, and access information about the company’s expertise, expert consultants and resources to support teaching and learning.
- Brand Development
- SEO Website Optimization
- WordPress website built on BeaverBuilder theme
- Brand Identity
- Email opt-in for free guide to collect emails
You know you want to get your custom branded website.
Let's get started now
- Blog Articles (141)
- Client Case Studies (18)
- Services Available by Omicle (8)
- Omicle In the Media (32)
- Brand Experience Strategy (40)
- Branding Strategies in Marketing (84)
- Customer Experience Strategy | CX Strategy (48)
- Develop a Growth Mindset Marketing (29)
- Effective Digital Marketing Strategy (49)
- Executive Personal Branding (37)
- Go To Market Strategy (31)
- Holiday Marketing Strategies (2)
- Category Design (2)
- Marketing Operations Strategy (16)
- Impact of Business on the Economy (55)
- Scaling Your Business (42)
- Scaling Your Business HUSTLE Stage (32)
- Scaling Your Business GROWTH Stage (35)
- Scaling Your Business TRANSFORM Stage (27)
- Importance of Diversity and Inclusion | DEI (3)
- INSIDE OUT Project: The New Board: It Doesn't Hurt to Be Different (5)
- Multi-Generational Marketing Strategy (11)
- Social Media Marketing Strategy (43)
- Strategies to Build Brand Loyalty (33)
- Guest Post (6)
- Hiring a Fractional CMO or Marketing Agency (11)