Be Ready to ScaleTM
Book Melanie for your next event
Melanie is available for executive meetings, corporate trainings, conferences, trade shows, organization meetings, and panel discussions. She is also open to participating on advisory boards. Her presentations are edgy, engaging, informative and thought-provoking.
She presents on topics related to brand building, consumer insight, and digital disruption. She is happy to work with you to customize her presentation for your audience, location, and time frame. Melanie Asher has extensive expertise in speaking to executives, leadership teams, business owners, nonprofit leaders, and entrepreneurs. Her presentations are designed to fit in time slots ranging from 15 minutes to full-day immersions. If you have a last-minute cancellation, let us know. Melanie may be able to fill in, subject to availability, location, and topic.
YES! Melanie is a professional speaker.
She is qualified and certified to speak in person OR virtually.
- Build a Relevant Brand in a Digital Era
- Brand Building in a Post-COVID Market
- Increase the Power and Impact of Your Brand
- Accelerate Your Brand and Make Your Audience Say "Wow"
- How Mindset Affects Scaling Your Business
- Slow Down to Speed Up and Scale Up
- Get Clear on Your Brand and Discover SEO Necessities
- Leveraging LinkedIn
- Mastering the Social Media Experience
- How to Create a Social Media Strategy that Works
- Importance of Art and Creativity in Scaling Your Brand
Benefits from the Presentations
- Conquer the identity of your authentic brand.
- Easily fascinate your clients with your brand.
- Be remarkable in your simplified marketing.
- Simple strategies to powerfully leverage your visibility and brand
- Design a powerful social media strategy using the right tools for your business.
- Master the best ways to meet influential people, and your next client.
- Unlock your authentic professionals credibility on LinkedIn.
- New ideas to implement immediately to produce powerful results.
- Simplified best social media practices that are easy to implement.
- Respond to negativity in a way that builds
trust and loyalty.
- How to integrate social media with ‘traditional’ marketing efforts
- The latest research about effective marketing strategies and what it means for you.
- Consumer behavior is shifting and how to respond to it.
- The "survival" strategies that will stick post-COVID.
- Build a simple plan that will adjust as the market shifts.
- Social media and client communication has changed.
- Proven tactics to improve your marketing and sales results.
It’s easy to say build a brand, it’s another thing to do it, and yet another to do it easily! Having the right brand messaging can make the difference between someone doing business with you, or not. If you can be found by the search engines, or not. If they choose to click through to your website, or not. If they reach out for a discovery call, or not. We’ll cover how to how to develop impactful and effective messaging for your brand so you can increase your revenue and referrals.
In a business market where a company’s success is determined by their ability to not only attract, but retain, customers, how do you build loyalty? This presentation looks at how to build loyalty with customers and almost as importantly, employees, by focusing your branding efforts on key factors you have control over allowing you to save money on marketing and increase your desirability in the market.
It's time to create an agile, strategic marketing plan so your brand succeeds. You'll learn how to succeed in uncertain market conditions and build customer loyalty. The COVID pandemic continues to have a fundamental impact on both businesses and consumers. Understanding these critical changes and being equipped with an actionable plan is vital to your business's success in tomorrow and beyond.
The enigma of social media—it’s a part of your marketing strategy, but how do you use it in a way that actually generates results? This presentation focuses on the difference between marketing to your clients verses what the search engines need to get you on page one to increase your bottom-line. we'll look at how to build a realistic marketing budgeting, and how to track results of your social media efforts to ensure you are getting the most bang for your buck.
It’s vital that you make it easy for your audience to do business with you. Instead of jumping on the latest bandwagon of ideas to grow your business, we’ll look at how to decide if these ideas are good for you and your target audience. Building connection and trust is a key to success in growing your business. We'll focus on how to open doors for more success and how to take action while building a business you love to run.
Meet Melanie Asher, MBA
I work with businesses to build their brand online and off. I transform the way B2B brands communicate with their target audiences and build out efficient marketing operations to build brands worthy of going viral.
My clients often describe me as edgy, flexible, fun to work with, and engaging. They have won awards like “Best Place to Work” and “Most Innovative” and have been featured in national magazines as a result of our work together.
My expertise is the art and science behind brand-building, consumer insights, and digital disruption whether that is through my Fractional CMO or Virtual CMO services, intensive training or keynote speaking.
Melanie Asher, MBA (formerly Mel DePaoli, MBA)