INSIDE OUT Project: The New Board: It Doesn't Hurt to Be Different
Diversity is a hot topic that is not going away…nor should it. It is going to become an expectation by consumers that your brand takes a stand and then follows it up with actions.
While many companies have claimed to be diverse, the reality is, for many, it has just been lip-service. Currently, 75% of the companies listed on Nasdaq do not meet this requirement.
On December 1, 2020, Nasdaq Inc. proposed a rule requiring that all companies listed on the Nasdaq exchange will have to publicly disc…
Despite the consistently proven impact, qualified marketers are rarely invited to join corporate boards.
Ever since I started my business, I have always been on at least one board. When I went back to get my Executive MBA was the first time, I had stepped off all boards. It’s been a few years now and I wanted to start looking into getting involved with a board again, but this time I want to do something different. I want to challenge myself and expand my skillset. So, I started looking into for…
I don’t know what to say.
Turn your profile picture and banner images black to show you support #BlackLivesMatter. If you don’t, then you’re against them—this makes my heart hurt. What happened to Breonna Taylor and George Floyd, makes my heart hurt.
Don't say "Black Lives Matter" because that is a corrupt political organization—it may be the name of an organization, but it's also true. Until black, native, and other minority lives matter, we are not truly "American".
- Blog (29)
- In the Media (33)
- Effective Digital Marketing (21)
- Social Media Marketing Business (45)
- Great Company Culture (18)
- Marketing to Different Generations (7)
- Customer Experience Strategy (29)
- Branding Building Strategies (41)
- Why Brand Experience is Important (10)
- Creating Employee Brand Ambassadors (10)
- Business and Economic Development (42)
- Executive Personal Branding (33)
- Case Studies: Website Clients (4)
- Case Studies: Branding and Marketing Clients (2)
- Case Studies (6)
- Services Available by Omicle (3)
- INSIDE OUT Project: The New Board: It Doesn't Hurt to Be Different (3)