Services Available by Omicle
I was in a meeting the other day when the conversation came up about how much a small-to-mid-sized business should pay to have their social media managed. This owner had been given a range all based on a per-post pricing model and wanted to know what my take was.
Well, to answer that question in a way that was comparable to the responses she had already been given was, well, impossible. It’s like saying you want to pick something up at Target and want to know what it will cost. Target carries a…
Despite the consistently proven impact, qualified marketers are rarely invited to join corporate boards.
Ever since I started my business, I have always been on at least one board. When I went back to get my Executive MBA was the first time, I had stepped off all boards. It’s been a few years now and I wanted to start looking into getting involved with a board again, but this time I want to do something different. I want to challenge myself and expand my skillset. So, I started looking into for…
Tell us where you want to be, and We’ll get you there.
Executive-Level Expertise | Interdisciplinary Approach | Cost-Effective
What is a Fractional Chief Marketing Officer?
The rise of the Fractional CMO comes at a great time: CEOs are looking to make sense of both the digital transformation and the pandemic and CMOs thrive on the opportunity to problem-solve, a chance to leave a lasting impact on the companies that we align with, and have an entrepreneurial spirit. …
Tell me where you want to be, and I’ll get you there.
Fresh Perspective | Executive-Level Expertise | Interdisciplinary Approach | Cost-Effective
What is a Virtual Chief Marketing Officer?
A Virtual CMO is someone with the ability to work with you to reveal your business goals, design the strategy, programs, and operations you need to reach them, and then execute – all without having to hire and manage full-time staff.
A Virtual CMO can save your reputation and increase your rev…
- Blog (46)
- In the Media (33)
- Effective Digital Marketing (27)
- Social Media Marketing Business (50)
- Great Company Culture (20)
- Marketing to Different Generations (8)
- Customer Experience Strategy (33)
- Branding Building Strategies (54)
- Why Brand Experience is Important (13)
- Creating Employee Brand Ambassadors (13)
- Business and Economic Development (46)
- Executive Personal Branding (36)
- Case Studies: Website Clients (4)
- Case Studies: Branding and Marketing Clients (4)
- Case Studies (9)
- Services Available by Omicle (4)
- INSIDE OUT Project: The New Board: It Doesn't Hurt to Be Different (5)