Melanie Asher, MBA Interviewed on Wisdom of Friends with Kal Aras
This was a first for me--being interviewed on a show that is more than just business. We chatted about business and personal and did a lot of laughing. Make sure you watch the video and subscribe to Kal's podcast, Wisdom of Friends on iTunes or on Google Play Music. I'm looking forward to doing more shows like this one.
Kal Aras, Happiness Engineer & Podcast Host
With 22 years of corporate success with Fortune 500 companies, Kal Aras helps individuals and companies boost productivity, employee engagement, and workforce stability that fully align with business objectives and strategic goals.
He is the producer/host of Wisdom of Friends - A popular podcast on iTunes - where he interviews various successful leaders and happy people around the globe to elicit strategies and tactics on living a life of joy, fulfillment, and balance. In 2017, he was awarded the Distinguished Toastmasters award for Outstanding Communication and Leadership.
- Blog (29)
- In the Media (33)
- Effective Digital Marketing (21)
- Social Media Marketing Business (45)
- Great Company Culture (18)
- Marketing to Different Generations (7)
- Customer Experience Strategy (29)
- Branding Building Strategies (41)
- Why Brand Experience is Important (10)
- Creating Employee Brand Ambassadors (10)
- Business and Economic Development (42)
- Executive Personal Branding (33)
- Case Studies: Website Clients (4)
- Case Studies: Branding and Marketing Clients (2)
- Case Studies (6)
- Services Available by Omicle (3)
- INSIDE OUT Project: The New Board: It Doesn't Hurt to Be Different (3)