Mel DePaoli is a RACE Exhibit Facilitator
You have probably heard about the “RACE: Are We So Different” exhibit at the Pacific Science Center (http://www.pacificsciencecenter.org/Exhibits/race) on display from Nov. 2013 through January 5, 2014. What you probably don’t know is that I am one of the facilitators for it! The exhibit has sparked conversation and contemplation in over 25 cities all across the United States.If you go as a part of a group, you will have the opportunity to attend a pre-event and a post-event exhibit sessions for free. These experiences are designed for groups to use the exhibit to expand and apply their understanding of racial equity. There are many ways that groups can use these workshops, including:
- To initiate or deepen work around racial equity, diversity and inclusion.
- As a training or team-building activity.
- To lay the groundwork for new or revised programming, policies or initiatives.
- To expand your own understanding and knowledge of what you think diversity is.
If your company or organization is interested in attending these sessions and the exhibit, I encourage you to contact Diana Falchuk (email@example.com or (206) 684-5282) to get it scheduled (https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RACEWorkshops). When scheduling you can also request that I be one of your facilitators.
Also, if you would like to learn more about the history of diversity in the Native American community I do highly recommend the Hibulb Cultural Center in Tulalip (http://www.hibulbculturalcenter.org/) and I dare you to go through that without shedding a tear!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. I personally cannot register your group so you will need to contact Diana or fill out the form online. Thank you in advance and I hope to see you there!
- Blog Articles (141)
- Client Case Studies (18)
- Services Available by Omicle (8)
- Omicle In the Media (32)
- Brand Experience Strategy (40)
- Branding Strategies in Marketing (84)
- Customer Experience Strategy | CX Strategy (48)
- Develop a Growth Mindset Marketing (29)
- Effective Digital Marketing Strategy (47)
- Executive Personal Branding (39)
- Go To Market Strategy (29)
- Holiday Marketing Strategies (2)
- Category Design (2)
- Marketing Operations Strategy (15)
- Impact of Business on the Economy (55)
- Scaling Your Business (41)
- Scaling Your Business HUSTLE Stage (30)
- Scaling Your Business GROWTH Stage (34)
- Scaling Your Business TRANSFORM Stage (25)
- Importance of Diversity and Inclusion | DEI (3)
- INSIDE OUT Project: The New Board: It Doesn't Hurt to Be Different (5)
- Multi-Generational Marketing Strategy (11)
- Social Media Marketing Strategy (45)
- Strategies to Build Brand Loyalty (33)
- Guest Post (6)
- Hiring a Fractional CMO or Marketing Agency (9)