What Business Are You In?
No matter how you spin it, define it or promote it, there are only two answers that are ever acceptable. These two answers fit every industry and business that ever has been, is currently or ever will be.
Yes I am aware that is a bold statement, but it is true.
All businesses are in the ‘people’ business or the ‘communication’ business. Actually, both of them are one in the same.
Every business exists to meet a need or desire of people and in order to do business with them, you must communicate in some way. For some, this is done in person, others it is via the web, phone, video or even while gaming. Regardless of the style of communication, businesses must communicate with customers, prospects, vendors and employees.
- Blog Articles (127)
- Client Case Studies (14)
- Services Available by Omicle (6)
- Omicle In the Media (33)
- Brand Experience Strategy (30)
- Branding Strategies in Marketing (73)
- Customer Experience Strategy | CX Strategy (48)
- Develop a Growth Mindset Marketing (22)
- Effective Digital Marketing Strategy (40)
- Executive Personal Branding (36)
- Go To Market Strategy (29)
- Holiday Marketing Strategies (1)
- Impact of Business on the Economy (50)
- Importance of Diversity and Inclusion | DEI (1)
- INSIDE OUT Project: The New Board: It Doesn't Hurt to Be Different (5)
- Marketing Operations Strategy (10)
- Multi-Generational Marketing Strategy (11)
- Scaling Your Business (18)
- Scaling Your Business LAUNCH Stage (11)
- Scaling Your Business GROWTH Stage (10)
- Scaling Your Business TRANSFORM Stage (5)
- Social Media Marketing Strategy (51)
- Strategies to Build Brand Loyalty (27)
- Hiring a Fractional CMO or Marketing Agency (1)