Women in Construction: Purple Construction Series
Women in the construction industry face unique challenges on top of the ones that the industry as whole faces. I am looking to interview women who are willing to share their story. They will be featured in a series of articles that will be posted initially at www.ContractorsDoingItRight.com
Can I participate?
- YES! If you have worked in the construction industry for a minimum of 8 years.
- YES! If you hold a mid-to-upper level management position.
- YES! If your company has a minimum of $1 million in revenue.
What is expected of me?
- Honestly answer a series of 3 sets of questions sent to you in 3 different emails: About You, Your Personal Story, and Industry Trends
- Provide me with a 100-word bio, recent head shot and company logo.
When will the articles appear?
- It is estimated they will appear 2012-13. I want to make sure that you have enough time to fully answer the questions and I have enough time to compile the answers into articles that will help other women in construction.
Is there anything else I need to know?
- At this point, no. Specific and further information will be given to those who participate.
Who else is participating?
- Meet the other ladies here.
If you are interested in participating contact Mel DePaoli at mel [at]omicle.com or 425.440.1099
- Blog Articles (129)
- Client Case Studies (14)
- Services Available by Omicle (6)
- Omicle In the Media (33)
- Brand Experience Strategy (31)
- Branding Strategies in Marketing (74)
- Customer Experience Strategy | CX Strategy (49)
- Develop a Growth Mindset Marketing (22)
- Effective Digital Marketing Strategy (40)
- Executive Personal Branding (36)
- Go To Market Strategy (31)
- Holiday Marketing Strategies (1)
- Impact of Business on the Economy (50)
- Importance of Diversity and Inclusion | DEI (1)
- INSIDE OUT Project: The New Board: It Doesn't Hurt to Be Different (5)
- Marketing Operations Strategy (11)
- Multi-Generational Marketing Strategy (11)
- Scaling Your Business (19)
- Scaling Your Business LAUNCH Stage (12)
- Scaling Your Business GROWTH Stage (12)
- Scaling Your Business TRANSFORM Stage (6)
- Social Media Marketing Strategy (51)
- Strategies to Build Brand Loyalty (28)
- Guest Post (1)
- Hiring a Fractional CMO or Marketing Agency (1)